My 16-day roadtrip is over and I am actually looking forward to getting back into a routine! A routine means healthier eating (not roadtrip cinnamon rolls and fast-food like you probably saw in the Roadtrip Series). And it means consistent exercise!
While I loved being on the road for a while, I was indulging a little too much! I admit it!
So, in the spirit of Spring and new beginnings, I am hosting the Spring Clean-Eating and Exercise Challenge, and I want YOU to join me!!
Do you want to learn how to clean up your body this Spring? You can lose weight, have more energy, and improve your overall health! This challenge is going to focus on eating clean (I will show you what that means) and adding consistent exercise into your life. Here is what is included in this free challenge starting April 1st:
- Clean-eating grocery list
- Unlimited online access to hundreds of proven and effective Beachbody workouts—including P90X, Turbofire, INSANITY, Hip Hop Abs, and Brazil Butt Lift with daily workout calendar
- Personalized meal plans that help accelerate your progress
- Active message boards with answers to your food and fitness questions
- Personalized coaching from me for guidance and support
- A 30-day risk free trial
If you decide to continue beyond the first 30 days, you can continue to receive all this for only $2.99/week. There is no obligation to continue if you sign-up now!
If you are interested in more information about this challenge or would like to sign-up now, you can sign up here! (If you are already signed up for The Monthly Challenge, no need to sign-up again, you will be receiving an email from me about it!)