Live Fit Training
If you are looking for more energy and confidence to try new things and enjoy an active lifestyle, this program is for you!
If you feel held back by extra weight and an unhealthy lifestyle, this program is for you!
If you’re like me, you find it hard to stay consistent with a fitness and nutrition routine. You’ve likely tried other fitness programs, only to lose interest or not get the results you were looking for.
With my program, you are going to have consistent accountability from me to reach your goals. My program is going to help you create the fit and active lifestyle you want without feeling deprived by a restrictive program. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
For this very exclusive training program, I am looking to work with people who want to learn how to live fit!
The next Live Fit Training Program will begin on: TBD, currently full.
What can you expect?
No weigh-ins, no restrictive diets, no gimmicks!
Who is the Live Fit Training Program For?
This program is for anyone who…
- Wants to learn how to create a healthy lifestyle, not a quick fix weight-loss scheme that won’t last.
- Is busy and needs a simple and effective way to get healthy.
- Wants to lose weight the healthy way, without deprivation.
- Is looking to live a more active lifestyle and wants to gain the confidence to do so!
How it works:
- Six week program starting on May 22nd.
- Participants will be given a grocery list and sample recipes with foods to focus on to fuel their active life.
- Participants will be expected to follow a 6-week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will cater to all fitness levels, with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, strength training, cardio drills, core work, and stretching.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms prior to May 22nd.
- Participants will be required to do daily check-ins with me via email and schedule 4 web conferences to discuss your progress and goals.